Wednesday, September 20, 2017

DT Teresa - All About The Men 2

Hello Everyone!

Today I have another card "All About the Men" to share with you.

This card uses Neenah Classic Crest 110# Smooth Solar White Cardstock for the base which is cut with a paper trimmer at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored with a teflon bone folder at 5 1/2" to make a side folding card of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".




I die cut four white frames from My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 with a Sizzix Big Shot Machine from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Smooth Solar White Cardstock and one black cardstock frame to form a stacked layer and adhered this with Ranger Multi Medium Matte to the centre of the card front. 

I used the same die to die cut the inserts of the frame from Simon Says Stamp Seaglass cardstock. I placed these pieces in a MISTI and stamped them with the Hero Arts Waves Background stamp in My Favorite Things Berrylicious Hybrid Ink. I stamped the sentiments in onto each piece, using Versafine Onyx Black ink and then die cut the varying size waves into each piece with Lawn Fawn Ocean Wave Accents. I tucked the images from Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh  into these die cut waves after stamping them in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colouring them with Copic Markers on X-Press It Blending card.



I placed each piece into the frame and propped up the head of the shark with a little 3M Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape. The googly eyes from my stash were then adhered and I swirled some Zig Wink of Stella, Clear onto all the shark images to complete this comic strip style card.




Thankyou for following along with me today. If you cannot find the items I have used (listed below) in the Auzz Trinklets and Crafts store, be sure to drop Neha a message via email or Facebook and she will do what she can to order the product in for you.


Happy crafting and have a great day!


Teresa


Products Used:

My Favorite Things Blueprints 27
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
Simon Says Stamp 100lb Cardstock - Seaglass
Misti Stamping Tool
Hero Arts Waves Background stamp
My Favorite Things Berrylicious Hybrid Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Lawn Fawn Ocean Wave Accents
Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers - N0, N2, N4, N5
X-Press It Blending card
3M Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
Googly eyes
Zig Wink of Stella, Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png