Friday, July 21, 2017

DT Kerry - Play to your strengths 2

Hi Crafty Friends,


As we continue the month with the theme "Play to your strengths" I got a little carried away and thought I would create a few cards for you using another of my "strengths" - which are die-cuts.  There are so many lovely stamps and co-ordinating dies coming on to the market lately - I want them all!  They make it so easy to create beautiful eye-catching designs.  The ones I have used here today are from Concord & 9th.

Another new product I couldn't wait to get my hands on are the Distress Oxide inks from Tim Holtz.  I have to say I'm a bit of a fan - they blend so well.  Will definitely have to invest in ALL the colours.


Check them out in Neha's shop!





I embossed the inside for some additional detail.


I used my Copics to colour the back of the vellum to give it some dimension.



Products used:
Concord & 9th "Detailed Blooms" Dies
Concord & 9th "Many Mandalas" Stamp Set and Dies
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Altenew Mini Ink Cubes in Seashore
Ranger Emboss powders in Silver & White




Copic Markers used RV23, RV55

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png