Sunday, February 5, 2017

February - Romance DT Deni

Good Morning and Welcome to February.. yes it is that time already.. crazy!

This month the girls and I will be sharing all our projects where we celebrate Romance. Valentine's Day is coming up so that's what i've gone with for my project today.

I have used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Milk and Cookies, I have fussy cut my image so I could paper pierce the lounge chair.








Products Used On This Card

MFT Milk and Cookies
Memento Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Fiskars Scissors
MFT Stitched Circles Stax
Tombow Mono Multi
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Carnation Pink
Cutterpillar Pro
Canson Cardstock
Mondi Color Copy
Crate Paper Love Notes

Copic Markers Used

Ell, E13, E15, R20
E47, E49
C1, C3, C00, 0
RV11, RV13, RV14
R24, E07, E09

Most of The Products I have used on my card today are available at the Auzz Trinklets Store.

Thanks For Stopping by,
Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png