Wednesday, December 21, 2016

DT Deni Christmas

Good Morning Everyone,

Dt Deni here this morning to share a Christmas Card with you all.

For my card today I have gone with more soft tones and more of a traditional look.





I have used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called "Merry Everything". I have stamped the images on Mondi Color Copy using Memento Tuxedo Black and Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks. I have used the co-ordinating dies to cut the images out on my Sizzix Big Shot.

I have coloured all the images using Copic Markers, I have added a little wink of stella to them to add some life and sparkle.

Kaisercraft Silver Bells 6.5" paper pad was used for the pattern papers. I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle to cut one piece of patterned paper and i used the Large square die from MFT Blueprints 8 to cut another.

I have used Tombow Mono Multi to attach my die cuts and my Scotch ATG to attach all the layers to my Twiddleybitz Card base. To finish my card off i have a big red nose to the reindeer using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Red Berry. I have also added snow by using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White.


Copic Markers Used

E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
YR 24, YR 27
R35, R37, R39
B04, B06
Y13, Y18
G21, G24, G28
YR14
C8, C10

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that everyone has a lovely Christmas and a safe New Year.

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png