Sunday, December 18, 2016

DIY Gift Bags

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Its Tracey here today sharing some DIY Gift bag ideas using "Gabi's stitched circle and square stamp set"

Lets start with a close up


The bags were made from everyday printing paper. I determined the size of the bag, then joined the seam together with washi tape. I used a variety of stamps to created the gingham, circle and word collage tags. The red tags with hearts were die cut. I made the bow using We R memory keepers envelope punch.



I had lots of packaging and bags after doing my christmas shopping last week....before  throwing anything out, I think about what I can
re-purpose. These handles were cut from another bag!



I hope this gives you a few ideas.......don't buy gift bags, have fun with your stamps and DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png