Wednesday, September 21, 2016

DT Deni - September Inspo - Boys will be boys

Hi Everyone,

Dt Deni here today with a card for our September Dt Inspiration "Boys Will Be Boys"

I decided to do something a little different with my card for this theme, i decided to use my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Ink Pads to colour my image.

The image i used is a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Pure Innocence - Do Not Disturb This Mouse.

It was just perfect for a Father's Day Card so i was excited to get this one done ready.. you guys are just seeing it a little late :-p



And here is my card that i have created 



Products Used

My Favorite Things - PI Do Not Disturb This Mouse
Memento Tuxedo Black
Roymac Revolution Talon Round Size 2
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Fiskars Stamp Press
Canson Watercolor Cardstock
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Ribbon & Twine From Stash
Scotch ATG
Ranger Round Blending Tool
MFT Stitched Squares Dies

Distress Markers Used 

Frayed Burlap
Pumice Stone
Spun Sugar
Gathered Twigs
Brushed Corduroy
Dusty Concord
Forest Moss
Victorian Velvet


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).





Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png