Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just Drivin by - DT Deni

Hi Everyone,

Deni here again :)

Today I have made a card using a stamp from La La Land Crafts called Luka on Tractor, it is available in rubber here and digi here.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.









Copic Markers Used

I did not keep track of the markers I used as I was just playing around with the suggestions that La La Land Crafts give you. So instead of my list I am going to give you the list recommended from them. I didn't have a few of the colours at the time so my colour may slightly differ. I do know that I don't have any of the T markers so I used C's instead.

Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13
Blush - R20
Hair - E11, E13, E37, E59
Shirt - E81, E84, C3
Overalls - BG0000, B41, B34, B18
Hat - Y06, Y08, Y17, Y18, Y26, Y28
Boots - E81, E84, E87, E89
Tractor - YG06, G14, G07, G16, G85
Tires - T1, T3, T5, T7, T9

Things I have used on this card

My Favorite Things Die-namics Party Balloons
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Spring Showers
La La Land Crafts Heart Tree
La La Land Crafts - Grass Border
La La Land Crafts - Heart Fence
Kaisercraft Little Toot Collection Papers
Francheville Kraft Cardstock
Twine from Stash
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Cutterpillar Pro
X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape

You can find some of these items for sale at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, if they are out of stock please send them an email and i'm sure they can try and order it for you.
They also now have a blog, come and check it out here, you will also see me posting some of my cards on there as I am now on the DT.

Thanks for stopping by,

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png