Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Watercolor Basics & Beyond using my watercolour Pan as Ink

Welcome back to my blog. 

Today, I am sharing another technique which I learned from Jennifer Rzasa. Absolutely amazing technique. In this one I have used my pan colours as my inks and spritzing with water before stamping. The results are really beautiful.

For this card , I used the stamp set called Dainty bouquet stamp. First taking the big stamp on my acrylic block  and using the teal colour along with the waterbrush pen I applied it on my stamps. TIP: make sure when you are lifting the colour it should not be watery otherwise it will get smudged when stamped therefore it should have lot of pigment in it.

Once I finished doing with my large one . I placed the big one in such a way that they look like one stem and did all the same step as the first one.

Once I applied the colour I sprayed a bit of water on it so that the dry colours are all reactivated.



Now with the layering of just the flowers I have used the second medium and darker teal from my ink pads to have their layers stamped on top of each other.


For my sentiments I have used it from Build-A- Flower camellia with a jet black ink. Also a bit of splatter with black was done to finish the card.

Hope you all like it. Don't forget to leave me some comments.
regards
neha



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Neha! I liked that you kept it simple and let the image do all the "Talking".
    Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in the AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png