Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mothers day

Hello,
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Mothers Day.
Its Tracey back with you........Our theme for the month of may is Mothers day. I've created a layout with a beautiful photo of my Mother.


I've kept the colours very soft ....tone on tone ,  a mix of lemon , cream and green. I did not want the embellishments to take away from the photo!
A simple layout with lots of layering of pretty papers! 


The small flowers were created using Memory Box die - Cherry Blossom. The three large lemon flowers, leaves and sentiment (which is hard to see in the photo ) were created using Altenew Dahlia blosssoms. I also used the coordinating dies to cut the flowers and leaves.The sentiment reads..."Live Life in full Bloom"

Thanks for stopping by...happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png