Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Make it A Card Tuesday - DT Deni - I am Mad Hatter about you Mum

Hi Everyone!

Deni here :-)

I am back with another Make It A Card Tuesday for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

Today I have used a stamp from La La Land Crafts called Mad Hatter Luka, he is from the Alice In Wonderland range which I absolutely love :-)

I have coloured him up with Copic Markers however he is one of the ones I had previously coloured and was sitting in my container of images so I do not have a list for you.

I had a lot of fun making this card.. although I need to change up my layout a little bit more as ive been noticing I seem to be falling back on the same one all the time.







I have matted all the layers using American Crafts Cardstock as well as Canson Cardstock. The papers are all from the same Paper Pad - Pebbles Party with Amy Locurto Rainbow.
I added some bling from Kaisercraft and twine from my stash.

I have cute the label shape using a Spellbinders die - Labels Eighteen and have attached sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique. I have used a pierced flag die from My Favorite Things Pierced Fishtail Flags to cut the sentiment out.

Hope you guys like my card and I appreciate you stopping by,


Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png