Friday, January 30, 2015

DT work for Southern Girls Challenge and Sketchy Board Challenge

hello Everyone

I am back with my another project done for Southern Girls Challenge  and Sketchy Board Challege

Southern Girls Challenge has the theme " Sparkle and Shine" and Sketchy board gave us a inspiration colors to work around

This was a fun project for me and very exciting as i was back from my holiday and this project made me do some creative jobs meaning i was out from my laziness to creative world again...



I love doing Off the page projects and this was one of my best ( i think ) ..and looking forward for taking classes for it . Let me know if any of you are interested in joining one.

Hope you all liked it

Have fun

Regards
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png