Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Make It A Card Tuesday - DT Deni

Hi Everyone!

I have a card today for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts , this is a Make it A Card Tuesday.

Sorry it's been a little while with my posting, I have been swamped at work and coming home either stressed or tired or sometimes even both. So unfortunately that means no crafting :-(

I did manage 2 cards during the week for an order so im going to share one of those with you today and another on Thursday.

For the first card I have used a Digital Image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Sports Car Alf.

I have used papers from a Kaisercraft paper collection called On the Move. I have also used Coloured Cardstock from Kaisercraft and Canson.

The alphas are cut using Memory Box Parker Upper Alphabet Set. The numerals are cut using the matching Parker Numerals Set.
The brads used in the corners of the card are from Prima.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers.

Everything is cut using my Cutterpillar Pro, attached using X-Press it Double Sided Tape. The dies were cut using Cricut Cuttlebug.





Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo oldswirl_zps9e8ffa8f.png